Thursday, October 29, 2009

surgery on friday...

Dear Friends,

I was admitted to the hospital a second time within the month due to a bowel obstruction. Several medical tests have been run and there is still a mystery as to what is causing the bowel obstruction. I now require surgery and will have a big surgery with a full frontal incision as 3 years ago and a very challenging recovery. Although, challenging for me has always had a very different definition.

My surgery will be at Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla ( off Genesee) at 4:30 pm. It may take approximately 3 hours with a 2 hour recovery and then back to my room. I'm in room 428. Please do not plan to visit (unless we have already talked) for at least 4 days as it will take some time for me to come off the drugs ect. I may be in the hospital for 7 days.

As before...I was able to teach and train clients verbally after 3 weeks... although, the full recovery takes 6 weeks plus. Plan to see me back to teaching the third week of November unless I'm just not ready. I will be in touch once I'm able to use the computer again. A friend has lent me his laptop that is compatible with the hospital's internet server. My own laptop runs Vista and it was not compatible.

Many friends have asked how they can help and or what they can do or if they can come to the surgery ect. I welcome your presence in person or from a distance. What ever and where ever you feel you can connect to me and me to you the best. I love you and all that I ask is that you connect to me in a place of love not fear. I don't do as well when friends feel angry or fearful for me. I have moments of fear...moments of what the f..k ...but I come right back into the place of love and healing and peace. It is very useful for you to do the same. Hold me in the brightest light and know that whatever I'm given just brings me closer to understanding the depth of love ...I have felt the most peace I've ever experienced in my lifetime! I don't want these challenges but they are happening anyway...even with my incredible tools of awesome health most of the time...wonderful energy...an incredible diet and a lifestyle that brings me happiness and vitality. And yet I still get the C word and more. I could become bitter and angry or I can allow and move gracefully through it.

I am honored to be your teacher...I am honored to be your friend...I am honored to also be your student in this wonderful school of life. The mysteries continue but so does the LOVE!

I am stronger with your support...I am so blessed to be supported and loved by you! May we all continue to share life's experiences no matter how they appear.

Feel free to email me at theinnerhouse@gmail.com or text my cell phone 760-707-7610. DO NOT CALL hospital room.

Namaste,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers