Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Join me for Blend on thursday Dec 31

Dear Yoga Friends and Blend Friends,

Please join me to celebrate the New Year for our final Blend Class of 2009...

Join me at Indigo Village on 2nd and J Street at 9:15 am
Come at least 10 min early for set up and registration...and please bring your own mat!
If you need a mat call me at 760-707-7610...you can buy a used mat for $5 wash it and it's new for you!!!

My regular scheduled Thursday yoga class is canceled at soul of yoga for the holidays...returning next week...if you're off work on Thursday...you can receive yoga and more by attending this wonderful class...meeting new friends or re-acquainting with old ones...


See you on the mat!!!
Happy New Year!!!
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers