Friday, July 24, 2009

NEW results and future treatments...

Greetings!

GREAT NEWS!!!!! My ca-125 is now 11...awesome!!!

I just got home from my 6th IP (belly) BIG chemo and next Friday completes the 6th cycle with the small chemo...I have a few minutes before the sofa is my friend again...for a while....it's (the symptoms) coming on as I write...it's ok...I'm still celebrating!!!

I am DONE!!!!!!

I will have a procedure called a saline flush and retraction(not scientific terms) to see if any cancer cells are pulled through from the belly port site. It may or may not be accurate...just a tool.

I will be moving between September 15-30 ...in this general area...good feelings about the move...at least I will be stronger from this last chemo!

Mid-October I will either have surgery just to take the belly port out ...or/ and also have a laperscopic look at the peritoneal cavity ...I will also have a PET Scan before surgery is scheduled.

Much is coming my way but it is also a time to celebrate...the statistics for re-occurrence again are quite high...rather than hope it doesn't happen...I will continue to embrace what is put on my path and work with it rather than try to get away from it...I also figure that statistics are just interesting data and I may be in the percentile that is healed...I am in the percentile that is Healed...I am healed!

I'm working on how my brain relates to cancer or any disease or difficulty...a great book (regular or/and audiobook)
is called
:

The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter and Miracles [AUDIOBOOK] (Audio CD)

by Bruce H. Lipton (Author)

I may be underground for a while...sending lots of love and thanks to all of you!!!

Much love,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers