Thursday, March 24, 2011

cycle 9 starts friday

I feel so much better and stronger as I prepare for the 9th cycle of this chemo series...my heart is so full and appreciative of the summershope fundraiser and the love that has come through from people all over the world!!! I was also very excited to get a regular cold/allergy/bronchitis ...it was wonderful to experience normal sickness...please join me for classes and more as you scroll my schedule and menu options to the right of this blog...please read the wonderful articles that have been written and please visit the yoga studios and businesses who dare to step outside the box...showing more love than most....showing financial support when their own businesses could use donations....to see and feel such faith in humanity!!! The articles and more are on the left side of the blog! Have a beautiful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers