Friday, March 18, 2011

no chemo today

Because of my cold/allergies.....I can't have chemo today...that's ok...still resting and letting my body do it's thing...the good news is ...I caught a normal cold...not cancer related...so excited!!! Of course ...catching a cold sucks...but I'm ok...I guess chemo was not meant to be today...I'll build by body even stronger for next week...sending out lots of love to everyone!!!

Just for future information...anytime I can't teach my evening yoga classes for any reason at all...there are always wonderful subs at yoga vista and soul of yoga...the teachers are wonderful and I would love to take from any of the teachers who fill in for me if given the chance...as much as you love yoga...anytime I have to miss..please enjoy the love of yoga from any of these talented teachers...you will be loved and cared for and treated in the best of ways...thank you for staying open!!

The Blend classes in the mornings must be canceled if I can't teach...I always send out emails and blogs to alert the change...Fortunately, it rarely happens...thank you for your patience!

Have a wonderful weekend!!! See you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers