Tuesday, September 15, 2009

FEELING GOOD and loving my new space!

Hello Friends,

I have been feeling more and more connected to my new space...feeling the energy of my home for me personally and very excited about the energy that is now offered as my new work space...hard wood floors...wonderful light coming in from the amazing windows and style of the home...this business space provides me the continuation of the wonderful clients/friends whom have been with me for years and I also have the option of welcoming more clients to my schedule!

The InnerHouse offers Pilates reformer...pilates mat...yoga ...qigong...Reiki ...meditation ...strength and endurance movements that uses small weighted balls...free weights...tubing ...ect...or you can customize your own combination of all the above or just one preference.

Please contact me at theinnerhouse@gmail.com or call me on my cell at any time
760-707-7610.

Have a wonderful week!

I look forward to connecting in whatever way brings us closer...
Namaste,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers