Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ready for what life brings me...

so... I go to my dermatology appt. on thurs and we both see a few sites that show concern...she takes biopsies that will be ready by tues or wed...today I find out that although I don't have Melanoma...I have one site that is a precursor to ...at least I found it early and it will be taken out and watched...ok...a little belly flutter...ok ...a lot of belly flutter...but now...finding my peace again and ready...of course for the PET scan tomorrow which is like a spa experience..they are so kind and wonderful..actually feeling very good about it all...embracing how my thoughts create my health...I am so happy right now that it's impossible for anything to come to me that is not in my best interest..sending love to all..see you soon on the mat or in my studio...

Namaste,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers