Sunday, September 20, 2009

reviewing anatomy and appreciation for...

Today I went to an anatomy workshop with Justine...I have studied anatomy for over 30 years and today I went to hear from a friend discuss anatomy and yoga as if I had heard it for the first time. I went as a beginner with an open heart and mind and was so happy that I was able to receive and appreciate!

Thank you Justine for your passion...your gifts and your honesty! I will always be grateful! I look forward to our future sessions where we can share our love for anatomy and yoga!
I also feel wonderful...my body ...my heart and my mind are open ...I feel so happy deep inside and appreciative of every moment I can feel this life ...

Today I am more confident and willing to share my gifts as well...something that has challenged me from the time I began this career...and now...feeling ready to share and to love and to receive!!!

Namaste,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers