Tuesday, January 18, 2011

current update

Hi Friends,

I had such a fantastic experience at my Buddhist workshop intensive...local retreat (ish)...Thursday - Sunday...I was thankful I didn't have a bowel obstruction which prevented me from attending...however...after eating lunch on Sunday...I started to experience bowel obstruction pain...fortunately, it took a slower path to more pain than usual...by Sunday night I was in bed...then on the bathroom floor for several hours not knowing for sure what was going to happen...I was lucky this time...since Sunday noon I have not eaten...only taking sips of water and so far I have managed to stay out of the hospital this time...also the pain was manageable...waves of pain more tolerated than what usually sends me screaming to the hospital...however...wasn't able to work Monday or Tuesday so far...pain is lessening...still haven't added food...not sure when to add anything more than sips of fluid...I feel so lucky this time...I'm sorry for any inconvenience I have caused anyone not being able to show up for work...I love being with you all in my classes and private sessions...it is very difficult for me to not show up...and yet ...this kind of pain ...even though it was less pain this time...makes it impossible to do anything more than be horizontal...practicing patience...I plan to continue as normal later this afternoon unless a set back occurs out of my control...otherwise...anything scheduled from late this afternoon on is a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers