Monday, January 10, 2011

Taking a break this week from chemo

I had my 6th cycle of chemo #2 on Friday and had a delayed sickness...felt queasy until Monday morning...all is good now..taking a break this week due to my Buddhist workshop...it's number 12 of a series I've been studying for the past 3 years...it will be Thursday through Sunday night although I will still teach my yoga class on Thursday night...it starts right after...I just had a fantastic yoga class at yoga vista...so many enthusiastic students...the room just kept filling up with fantastic energy...Cycle 7 #1 starts next Friday and will run 3 weeks on and one week off...the usual normal schedule...sending lots of love out to all!

1 comment:

  1. :) Love you. Have to change our time on Wednesday due to another necessary appt. I'll call you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers