Saturday, April 2, 2011

heart message

I had missed my ca-125...(the cancer marker blood test that they use and that my body shows response to successfully since the beginning of my diagnosis) due to my cold a few weeks ago...I had it done this week...went to chemo on Friday ( yesterday) and the counts have gone up from 9000 to 16,000....not great news...time to get another MRI and more diagnostic tests to see where the inflammation is showing up...ca-125 reads inflammation...if the MRI shows the same in the abdominal area then it's measuring something from somewhere else in my body...the options could be ovarian cancer cells somewhere else that doesn't show on MRI...or/and a secondary cancer that often follows the primary cancer...especially after treatment for almost 5 years...I had a moment of shock yesterday and yet I know what I'm facing....I'm still hiking and working albeit less than part time but still...feeling good and happy and energetic...it's such a mystery....accepting...breathing...feeling the courage that shows up when I think I'm weak...it's all present right now.. I had a rough chemo night last night and today is a little better... a moment at a time...

Love to all,
summer

3 comments:

  1. And now I am with you Summer! Infinite Love radiating from the Brahman Sun that has been traveling for hundreds of thousands of light years is reaching it's destination..YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you love and strength over the mountain. Love you so much. Still experiencing congestion and cold symptoms on my end. Sucky, I miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers