Sunday, July 31, 2011

Changing

Hi everybody, using a friend to converse with you today ...I am just too fatigued to do it on my own.  I didn't want you to get worried so here we are.  I am having a hard time with deciding whether to say what sounds better or say what is true.  After a long pause ...a painful pause ... I have decided to say what is true.  My body is slowing way down.  Although my vital signs are still strong, it doesn't feel that way.  In fact, it is very difficult to have someone else write this letter.  I know so many people want to come see me ...it is just extremely difficult at this time. Although I may not be able to respond, I am reading texts and e-mails.

Always feeling love.
Summer

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, and beloved, Summer.....What a journey! Cannot thank you enough for sharing all of it with us. May our love continue to support you and give you strength in whatever each day, each hour, each moment brings you.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers