Monday, July 4, 2011

Urgent Recent Update

Sorry about the delay...currently in a Hospice facility due to severe complications that happened last Thursday and Friday.  Was unable to manage at home and was brought to Parkview home through the hospice care.  Symptoms included uncontrollable vomiting and stomach cramps and was unable to keep the medications down to help.  I have since been put on an IV dilaudid (narcotics) pump which has helped stabilize the pain and vomiting.  This facility does not have internet access which has prevented me from being able to communicate, but today a friend brought a wireless card so we could make this connection. There is so much I want to say but will have more information in the next few days as to where I am going to be and how I am going to continue with a particular treatment.  The goal is to be able to come home with the pump by Wednesday afternoon and if that's possible, I will then be able to communicate through my computer at home.  I am open to text messages and e-mails that I can reach through my phone (760-707-7610 and theinnerhouse@gmail.com).  I have come to learn that things can change at any moment and so everything I am hoping to happen could also change - especially being able to come home.  Depending on how long I am here, I may be open to having visitors and will be able to let you know as I know more.  Please feel free to contact me through text or e-mail, as it means a lot to me to know you are there.  I won't be able to read my blog until I am able to get internet again, so instead of responding to the blog, make sure you respond with e-mail otherwise I won't see it.  Please just stay in the moment with me, supporting me with love and courage so that I can get home and be where I am most comfortable.  Don't forget to stay connected to http://www.summershope.com/ regarding current fundraisers.  If you prefer to have my address, please e-mail.

I love you.
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers