Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Connecting

Although it's a challenge day to day, I am making small improvements.  My greatest concern is ongoing nausea.  Through hospice and my doctor, we are trying to come up with the right strategy.  The decision to have chemo this week is still uncertain due to current symptoms Due to these challenges, I am having trouble communicating day to day. Those of you reaching out to see me, I really want to make that happen so please keep trying through e-mail or text.  If I don't respond, it is only because I am at a medical appointment or challenged to get to my phone.  At one time we had discussed creating a schedule to rotate friends to either come sit with me during the day or take a night shift to help me take medicine.  Although that need is not immediate, it could change very soon.  Please start to think about whether you would like to be placed on a daytime or nighttime list.  You are always welcome to contact me through e-mail at theinnerhouse@gmail.com and texting to my cell 760.707.7610.  Theresa has also offered for you to text her at 760.814.5189 to help make more detailed arrangements if necessary.

It looks like the Pilates Reformer has been sold, however Pilates, Yoga and fitness equipment are still for sale.  Most are brand new and some are used. 

Always sending love . . . 
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers