Thursday, May 14, 2009

taught 2 classes today

I was able to teach my Blend class this morning with the help of a ride from Libby...I was really happy to let her help me out...not always easy to do when I so want my independence....

I also just finished teaching at Soul of Yoga ...My once per month appearance...grateful I can do that...it was fantastic...

I still can't physically do anything yet but soon I hope...My verbal skills are getting better and better...

Please join me for classes when I can teach...some people have told me I'm tougher and more intense ... all I know is how good it feels for all of us to be together whenever possible...

I turned a corner in the last 12 hours...feeling better ...ready to enjoy the week before next thursday when the Big chemo hits again...that will be the 1/2 way marker ....

Namaste,
Summer

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear you're looking after yourself by getting a ride and still feeling strong enough to do all this. Think of getting drives from people as a way to spend more time with them, not giving up your independence. Plus, you're carpooling! Better for the environment :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers