Wednesday, May 20, 2009

update

Dear Friends,

I had a very important meeting with Dr. Bahador on Friday where we evaluated our short term plans regarding my treatment and have agreed to continue with the present dosage of chemo as is and to continue to take each cycle one step at a time.

GOOD NEWS!!!

The ca-125 started at around 500 the day of surgery and is now down to 43!!!!

My body is responding to this treatment...YEAH!!!!

The BIG chemo is this Thursday and the feeling of here we go again is in my head...teaching myself to just stay in the moment is the most helpful!!!

Have a great week everyone and please remember that my absence after chemo is a reflection of healing!!!

BE well,
Summer

1 comment:

  1. Im in awe of your words summer and want you to know the difference your honesty makes...Truth is Love and I feel Blessed to feel the affect of that Honesty right now, it shakes us to the core sometimes and it's just
    what we need..So thank you for that...We can always have more compassion,which will be my Intention in Meditation tonight.
    Thank you for sharing and letting me be a part of your Journey Summer, it's a little gift that helps me be more of who I truelly am !
    I love you and have missed you at the soul.. I have been working and was away last week for Lances B-day.
    Sending you Love and light...Suzanna xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers