Saturday, June 6, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!!!

GREAT NEWS!!!!

My ca-125 is 23...20 points down from 2 weeks ago...although I'm cancer free at this moment...the key is to stay cancer free for good...I'm there...I can feel it...the plan is to continue as we are now for at least 3 more cycles....WOW...much to prepare for...and then...we'll see...next chemo is next friday...right now...feeling strong and grateful!!!

Thank you to all of you who are supporting me and lifting me...it matters so much!

Love you,
Summer

1 comment:

  1. Waaa-Hoooo.. You Go girl...you Kick that Cancer's butt for Good...thank it and be gone with it :) Loved seeing you at class...So glad to see you next week Too.....Big Hugs Sweetie...Love you...Suzanna

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers