Monday, June 1, 2009

shift happens

...finally feeling a real shift in energy...I actually woke up this morning and drove to the New Pete's coffee off of Palamar Airport Rd...near my house...and bought coffee...Pete's has always been my favorite...sorry Starbucks...I still love you too...anyway...I drove....YEAH...so happy I finally feel better....thank you thank you thank you....I appreciate that moment when I truly feel the shift happen...my new slogan is "shift happens" not shit happens...although the shit comes before the shift...ok...this is now bizzare...I feel so good ...I'm silly stupid happy and oh so relieved ...I have a week and a half to celebrate....


attention yoga buddies,

see you tonight at yoga vista for yoga at 6pm...come celebrate life with me!

1 comment:

  1. I CELEBRATE YOUR LIFE,
    I CELEBRATE YOUR BEAUTY,
    I CELEBRATE YOUR MAGICAL CUP OF PETE'S COFFEE
    CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AND LOVE IN PERSON ON THURSDAY!
    THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU SUMMER, YOU HELP CHANGE LIVES
    ONE MOMENT AT A TIME.
    SENDING YOU LOVE AND LIGHT, SUZANNA XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers