Friday, November 5, 2010

I feel wonderful!!!!

" I feel good...I knew that I would now..."

I do feel great...such a quick turn around...I have a workshop this weekend that will provide even more tools for navigating through this sometimes curious life...Thank you Pema for steering my heart in this direction...it truly allows me the space to just be with whatever arrives...

I have one more week free from chemo and then cycle 4 begins...

Thank you to my students and my teachers at Soul of Yoga...thank you for your support and love...last night's class once again...AMAZING!!!

Also to Indigo Village for the love and support I get continuously...please google Indigo Village for current events...so much going on ...so much community support!

Quick Links
Join Our Mailing List

Simon Sinek"We live in times of high stress. Messages that are simple, messages that are inspiring, messages that are life-affirming, are a welcome break from our real lives." -Simon Sinek

1 Day left for Pre-Registration or Register for $85 the day of!

Can't make it for the full day?
Come see Simon from 9am - 11am. You will be glad you did!

*********ALL Gift Bags will include a copy of Susie's Book, "Key to Personal Freedom: How Myths Affect Our Family Lives" *********


And always...to Yoga Vista for the wonderful and inspirational space for home grown real yoga to be shared by teachers and students ongoing...love to all of you every Monday night...you might even see a cart wheel or two....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers