Monday, November 22, 2010

no yoga this Thursday at Soul...join me...

Please join me for yoga tonight at Yoga Vista at 6pm as an option for Thursday...will miss all of you for Thursday night class...

My friend Jolie is teaching at Yoga Swami's in Encinitas at 10:45am on Thanksgiving morning...I'm thinking about going if I feel good...anyone want to join me? We can share yoga together ...

Chemo is now back on for Friday not Wednesday...I have openings for private training on Tues and Wed...would love to share what I do with you in a wonderful warm and intimate setting...perhaps you have family in town and you would like to share in a special session or two....let me know ...760-707-7610

Warm love to all,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers