Sunday, November 14, 2010

update

“Death is not the opposite of life.  Life has no opposite.  The opposite of death is birth.  Life is eternal.”
Eckhart Tolle 

I just completed the first round of cycle 4 and I have been given a lighter chemo sickness ...thank you thank you thank you...each round is different...I had a nice long break...actually a month...allowing my blood levels to rebuild and to participate in the buddhist studies I enjoy so much!

I have 2 more chemo's this cycle and then a week off....this coming Friday and then next Wed the day before Thanksgiving...no yoga at the Soul of yoga on thanksgiving day...perfect timing for me too!!! I have a break the first week of December...always welcomed!!!

Sending love to everyone ...Please join me in my classes at Indigo Village on tues/thurs 9:15am and Yoga Vista on Monday nights at 6pm...and Thursday nights at Soul of Yoga at 5:30 pm...I'm also teaching a private Woman's class on Tuesday nights at 6:30...Palomar Airport Rd/Melrose area...if you are interested...let me know.. and of course private sessions are ongoing and a wonderful option as well....

Have a beautiful day!
Summer ...this is how I feel most of the time...crazy silly and joyful!!!!

1 comment:

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers