Monday, June 27, 2011

another day...

Had a visit from one of  the weekly hospice nurses on Mondays...needle changes for port and my weekly shower which allows me to wash my hair...such a treat...steroids seem to helping my feet and yet they are very challenged...Cat scan is now on Thursday instead of Wednesday...teeth cleaning tomorrow...skin check on Friday...phone calls and office stufff to do...medical billing ongoing and organizational stuff that takes hours per week to balance out...was able to see my son today...I haven't seen him since I got out of the hospital...it was a good day today...appreciation for the freedom to drive my car when just a month ago ...I was getting my gtube out...every moment I get to have freedom is amazing...now if I could just bring back walking into my program ...it would be so much better...

Sending love to everyone...thank you for your support...I love you!

2 comments:

  1. I love you angel. I love you so much.
    With so much love,
    Ana Victoria at Yoga Vista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you all the time. Sending you love.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers