Monday, March 23, 2009

Please join me at Yoga Vista tonight at 6pm

Dear Friends,

Please join me tonight at Yoga Vista for Yoga at 6pm see website for schedule info
www.theinnerhouse.us

I will have the brain scan this afternoon and will have time to still come to yoga tonight.

I will not be able to teach the Blend class on tuesday March 24 due to a recent loss that happened to the family who owns the private location where we share the class.

I don't know WHEN the next Blend Class will be...after tonight...I don't know WHEN the next Yoga class will be...I will keep you posted as I know more!

Surgery is scheduled for Wednesday night at 5pm although they are trying to move it earlier..

Much love you you all,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers