Monday, December 20, 2010

coming out of the chemo fog

Dear Friends,

I got hit harder from this last chemo...started early on Friday and lasted... well actually...still feel a little nauseated....yet much better...the sofa and several movies became my friend over the weekend...I'm also scheduled for an MRI today at 1pm and will know more about the rising numbers in a few days...more blood work coming as well...just rolling with and over the bumps that come my way...wishing you all a lovely week as we move into the change of seasons...such a special time with the eclipse and mercury in retrograde...lots of powerful energy to work with....will keep you posted...in the meantime....

come and join me for the many options that I can offer you ....

  • Reiki sessions
  • Private yoga classes
  • Group classes...see side panel for schedule
  • Private Pilates sessions or share with a friend
Call me for info and scheduling...especially this week and next....a long break from treatment!
760-707-7610

Namaste,
Summer

1 comment:

  1. Loving you, looking forward to hearing the results, whatever they may be. <3

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers