Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm processing some news I didn't want to hear...

As most of you know...I returned from the hospital...a quicker turn around this time...feeling great...ok...almost great...and...then a check up with Dr. Bahador....ca-125 time...not great news...

Originally...the ca-125 was 8500...dropped to 5700....dropped to 2400 and due to the 2 bowel obstructions that I've had...it wasn't taken due to the probability of a  false read from the inflammation...just had it done anyway....7000...

NOT GOOD....NOT GOOD AT ALL

I'm going to continue to put myself in the highest light...surrender and not give up or give in...so much can be done to extend my life...I have some symptoms.....some swelling in my belly...could be from the bowel obstruction...could be from all of the fluids they gave me in the hospital....not sure...

PLAN
stay on this chemo regimine for 2 more times...cycle 5 ...this friday #2....next friday #3
re-take the ca-125...have an MRI done...compare it to the past CAT scans last month and see where we are...

Most likely switch to a new chemo regimen....bowel obstructions will come and go...just have to roll with it.

I feel and seem better than normal..

the next few weeks will give more information...
in the meantime...blood counts are very low...please don't come near me if you have symptoms...classes...sessions.....shoppping...anything....please use extra caution for me...

If there were a time to use your form of love...prayer....meditation...please go there now...I need it!

Love you,
Summer

2 comments:

  1. Bah. Sucky news. I love you and I'm continuing to see you fully healthy and healed, cancer free. On some other timeline, you're already there. On this one, you're getting there. Sending you all my love and healing. If you're up for it, I'm going to cancel some of my PT next week and work with you instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you. Hope to read something from you soon if you're feeling well enough to update us. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers