Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This is how I feel most of the time...

As you know...or you will now...I LOVE elephants...I have this book of photos and found this online to share ...the gratitude and warmth and love seeps into me from this photo...may you also feel this with me...

I have a big Dr. appointment tomorrow and when I walk in with this contentment and peace...all is good...all is just part of the flow of life.

Please join me ongoing for yoga classes in the evening and Blend classes in the morning...schedule shows on side panel.

I'm also subbing Qigong tomorrow...Wednesday at 12:30 ...one hour at The Soul of Yoga...see you there!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful elephant photo and creative way to tap into your source of peace and contentment. I am feeling it with you, sweet yoga sister.

    As another elephant lover, I am called to mention the book, Modoc, in case you haven't yet encountered it. It is a beautiful, true story of a relationship between a boy and an elephant that moved me to tears of deep, open-hearted love many times.
    much love, Tracie

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers