Thursday, December 23, 2010

GOOD NEWS TO SHARE

I just got a call from my chemo nurse and although the ca-125 really needs to be below 10...the reading that we left off of before the 2 bowel obstructions was 2400...down from 8500....then it jumped back up to 7000 and the most recent as of a few days ago is 3900....not great but coming down not going up again....I'll take it!

And ...the MRI shows the Cancer diminishing in some areas...so overall an improvement!!!! I will also take it!!!

I don't know if I will change to a new chemo regimen ...will find out next Wednesday....for now....WHEW...

I was prepared to hear what ever I needed to hear...I'm so grateful for the good news...

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers