Monday, February 21, 2011

made it through the 8th cycle number one....

I have to say that my experience this time was an improvement on many levels....

I have been introduced to new chemo nurses at my Dr's office and this one nurse is fantastic...she is only 24 and has the wisdom of someone twice her age...her care and attention to details has made my experience so much better...so appreciative!

I felt very sick on Friday night and then slowly improved..I tried to go for a walk yesterday and I had to have my husband pick me up...not quite ready for the longer walk and hills I had set out for...that's ok....each time I will feel better...I'm  very anemic and that has it's own challenges on top of chemo rest time.

I feel better today....ready to connect again...getting ready to work today....sending lots of love out to everyone...

Still waiting on the confirmation for the MRI and some additional tests that I just found out about...need more info to know how to proceed...for now...just embracing each moment I get to share and love!

Have a beautiful day....did you see the amazing clouds over the weekend and today? Did you see the full moon??? Did you feel the amazing energy!!!

1 comment:

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers