Wednesday, February 9, 2011

so...I "got a little sick but I didn't die"

As my thankful Buddha says in the previous post and as you know I re-post several times to remind me...I had a very strange afternoon yesterday...I "got a little sick but I didn't die"

I worked during the day ...ran some errands and was on my way to help a friend who has a hurt back...I was fine running errands and then as I'm driving to her house...I started feeling abdominal discomfort and nausea...Fast and Furious....I thought ...I could lie down on her sofa and rest ...waiting for her to get there...and as I waited ...I got worse and worse....I knew I had to get home...I started driving home and felt like vomiting so I pulled over and vomited and then Coyotes were staring me down so I got back in the car and called my friends whom I was supposed to meet and they came to my house to find me vomiting and cramping and preparing to go to the hospital for another bowel obstruction....my friend is really good at Reflexology ...between the relief from vomiting and the talented work on my feet...I was able to stay home...I'm going for a walk this morning to try to shift fluids in my body and to increase circulation...I don't know if I had a bout of food poisoning or ???? It doesn't feel like a bowel obstruction....not sure....I'm preparing to improve each hour and enjoy my work day....this is a bizzare event...sending love to everyone...will always keep in touch...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers