Thursday, February 17, 2011

not the news I want to share...

Yesterday I experienced every emotion possible and this morning I woke up kind of numb....all I can do is put one foot in front of the other....

The Ca-125 is now up to 8000...it was at 7000 in November of last year and then it went back down to 3900 and now up again!
I have been symptomatic with GI challenges....last week vomiting and the ongoing bowel pains...it's been mysterious to me and to Dr. Bahador because I always get better....

The Plan as of yesterday...

  • Schedule MRI for more info
  • Continue current chemo until more info is known to help with a new direction
  • Keep my attitude and openness to all that comes my way
All I can think of is to teach and share and continue to be an example of  loving more deeply...please come and share in yoga and the other ongoing classes....At this moment, I feel strong and my body and mind are clear and ready to embrace every second of this precious life!!!

To the many friends who may feel left out....Please don't interpret my distance as not loving you in the way you felt when we were in contact....sometimes....often times....unless you are in my direct contact due to work or other immediate day to day needs...I may not have the energy to meet with you or even talk to you....I lose time even and especially when I think I'm going to have more time...the complications that occur are not in my control...I don't even get to see my own son and direct family...I know many of you are feeling rejected...I'm sorry ...please trust my love for you ....I now know how my friends who have had health challenges felt when I was the one feeling rejected...it's not easy...whomever said "Distance makes the heart grow fonder" needs some more "esplaining" ...

I welcome your prayers....your powerful energy that is uplifting!!! I welcome your warmth and your love and I will always be sending it right back to you!!!

May we not waste one moment.... show love and compassion to each other!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you have to deal with such difficult news <3 I love you and am sending you healing energy and love always

    ReplyDelete
  2. As these words were absorbed into my consciousness, I likened it to adding chemicals into a test tube where the reaction was one of expanding light...illumination! This week has been full of experiences of the Anahata. Heart expanding, power center turned activated and steady. Thank you for sharing and filling me with LOVE which is really reminding me that we are already FULL of it! : ) Oh and now I have a blog to start!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much...WOW....so full of receiving...feels good...more to share

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers