Friday, February 25, 2011

off to chemo today...

After receiving the interesting ...wonderful...confusing and yet..." I'll take it ....NEWS..." ....I"m off to chemo for the second round of cycle 8...ready... relaxed and happy!

I also want to share the amazing energy and love that is arising at the yoga studios....

Monday night yoga @ yoga vista has exploded with powerful and uplifting energy...24 people basking in the light...it has been an honor to share yoga at yoga vista...real down home....genuine...sincere....yoga....no frills....just yoga...Sherry...(owner of Yoga Vista) has shared herself with me and the students in a way I have never seen before. She is accessible and real and her integrity is a mirror for me to uphold and reflect in my life on all levels! She opens her heart and the studio to all yogis and finds a way to bring students together who may not have had the ability or the vision to experience yoga. Due to her creative abilities...no one is turned away ....her generous heart and welcoming vision has been transformative for me and the students at yoga vista!

Thursday nights at Soul of Yoga is filled with a spiritual energy and energetic power....again the depth of student comittment and love permeates the room and lingers long after. There is no doubt that the room is filled with the vision of Tom and Trisha....and those of us who hold our classes there have the light already present in the room to lift us as teachers and to continue the transmission to our students. The 20 or more students who show every week are dedicated yogis and I'm so blessed to have that in my life!

Both studios are amazing and walking....and sometimes dancing the yogic path with sincerity and passion! I appreciate the dedication and ongoing support that both studios offer me. It is my dharmic path to share yoga from the deepest part of me and to continue for as long as my physical body remains on this Earth ...to share and to encourage all of us to step into the light of love and compassion! I know with every cell of my being that my path is clear and regardless of what I'm told about my physical body...I'm doing...I'm being my life's work...it's all been training for this moment...

Please join me in some way...I welcome your participation in all areas of my life....I may not be able to be available in person one on one in the way my heart wants to ....but...I'm always here and available from my soul and the love I feel inside. My treatment schedule can be very time consuming....the rest I need from treatments and the work schedule I try to maintain around it doesn't leave me much time to physically meet with you ....I apologize because I truly want to! Please don't interpret my distance as rejection....I'm in a place in my life that I don't even recognize ...I have so much I want to share...so much I want to share....so much I want to share....so much I want to share...and it's happening and I feel amazing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers