Thursday, October 7, 2010

another marker to celebrate!!!

My appointment with Dr. Bahahdor yesterday was another day to celebrate the continued drop in the ca-125 blood marker for Ovarian Cancer...it was 8500 to start ...dropped to 3200 after just one cycle and now is 2461 at the end of the second cycle of treatment!!! It shows that my body is responding to this chemo regimen!!! Tomorrow I begin the third cycle of treatment!!!

Much love to everyone supporting me and showing continuous love!!!

I want to send love out to my friend Tori who is also going through this treatment!!! She is also receiving the loving support that I am and her friends are also creating a fundraiser donation for her...it's incredible to witness such kindness and generosity!!!

1 comment:

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers