Wednesday, October 6, 2010

important message from Ellen

Exclusively for You…

Last week I decided that I couldn’t be silent
anymore about the
 sudden flood of stories about bullying and
suicide. I shared my
thoughts, and you listened.

My video was shared over 50,000 times
 on Facebook --
 thank you! You are helping me spread
 the message that the bullying needs to end.

Now, we need to act. There are some amazing
organizations working hard to educate students,
 teachers and parents about the importance of this
 issue. I hope you will support them by donating
 today. It’s easy; you can just text the word “KIND”
to 85944 and reply “YES” to donate $5.
You can learn about who you are helping --
 it’s all on my website.

I’m not the only one who is standing up; other
celebrities have been making videos to support
 people who have been bullied.
 You can see them here.
If you’ve been affected by bullying
,please write in and tell me.

I am hopeful that we can finally make a change.

--Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers