Sunday, October 31, 2010

I may go home today...

I may be able to go home late this afternoon...although the xrays are still showing a significant partial small bowel obstruction...it's possible that this will always be the case and the only option now is to always be on a strict diet for that ...I have done some research and it's confusing because each research suggests either high fiber or low fiber...I will come up with the right plan for me and just maybe I can help prevent another episode...if I do have to be here again for the same thing I will most likely have to have bypass surgery and that's not what I want to happen...so....it's totally out of my control if it's only tumor related...even if the tumors are shrinking which it looks like they are...there are still adhesions pulling and tugging and causing constriction and twisting and so on...if my diet is aggravating it ...even with my best intentions...then I need more research to help me help myself...it's so counter intuitive to the diet I wish to have...oh well...it's about staying alive with a good quality of life...I feel fantastic...I'm soooooooooooooooooo ready to come home and resume work...I'm not tired...I have had good rest here due to the room I'm in...what a difference...each experience here is so different...

I watched 2 people die here ....one a few days ago and one last night...I walked the halls and sent love into the room and love to the person transitioning...I feel sensitive but not depressed...I feel even more fortunate that I'm alive and with that gift I have a responsibility to connect people ..including myself to the idea that we can all connect to love...connect to kindness...extend ourselves as compassionate warriors in the world...ready to do whatever it takes that is useful and helpful...I will live the best life possible no matter how long I'm given...as I look around me...it's clear to me that this choice of facing life head on with love in my heart ...it's the only way to feel uplifted...cheerful and joyful....grateful for all experiences....even when and especially when those experiences really do SUCK...hee hee....oh well....onward....not a moment to waste...I should be seeing you back in my group classes starting tomorrow...Monday night yoga at vista at 6pm and so on...check my schedule to the right and join me when you can...those of you training with me...unless something happens today to prevent me from going home today...whatever your schedule has been with me...were back on normal hours this coming week!

Love to everyone...may all beings feel that love and my wish is that we really care about that!
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers