Monday, October 25, 2010

beautiful class at vista

I feel so good and feel so much love...class at yoga vista tonight was full of love and warmth and true heart-felt appreciation...thank you Sherry for creating such a special place for me to teach and share the love of yoga...so many people were there that mean so much to me as well as meeting new friends...

I also had a breast MRI today..not too worried...just something important to keep track of...ovarian cancer patients often get breast cancer and breast cancer patients often get ovarian cancer...just part of the processing of this path that I'm on...

Yoga has become more and more meaningful to me ...my experiences and appreciation for the time I'm given is more than love for me..deep deep appreciation for every moment and every experience...

I know of many who have more on their plate than I do...I'm ok...I'll be ok no matter what...I'm ok ...

Love to all,
Summer

2 comments:

  1. Summer - I am writing from my Happy Place - Lake Tahoe. Being here is very spiritual for me. Just this morning as I stood outside (22 degrees!) I thought of you and asked that the feeling I was experiencing could be sent your way today and always. xox

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers