Saturday, May 14, 2011

back home

Dear Friends,

I just got home and was anxious to communicate since my computer didn't allow me to blog since the last blog. I have much to share but for energy purposes I'm too drained to share everything now...I was brought home today under the care of Sharp Hospice. This will give me the resources I need and be able to still have care with Dr. Bahador. I will need lots of help from other friends who feel they can come and help out  a lot or a little...it could be simple things or more complex things...basically, I need your help. I need to get settled in the next few days and see what the care is about with this program. I have to learn so much and yet I'm so medicated that it's hard for me to remember. Please be patient with me as I learn to ask for your help. I feel such love and appreciation for so many whom have been with me this past month...in person or far away...I need your support. I don't know about working for a while...it's too fragile of a time for me to commit to anything other than moment to moment. I love you all so much and as vulnerable as I feel right now...I also feel strong...the pain meds also make me extra sensitive so I may not fully grasp or remember what you tell me...I may be overly sensitive so I need your help with that...I will communicate more and more...I have so much to share as time goes along...please know I love you and need you and value you more than ever!

With deep sincere love,
Summer

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're home safe. I'm right here. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer, So glad you are home.
    Would love to help you out in any way...
    let me know..xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful....rest well and strengthen.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers