Monday, May 30, 2011

i have extreme pain today

Since 7am this morning I have been experiencing intense pain around the belly tube site g tube...it feels like it's dislodged again...how...I have no clue...I'm holding on with pain meds but barely...Please use your love and healing magic and send me a pain free g tube...it's on the upper left quadrant ...not sure what the next step is if it doesn't let up...using my reiki and qigong practices to help...

yesterday ...I had an amazing experience with a young woman who came to help me with the electronics..her kind words ...her tenderness was palpable...what a gift..a stranger walks in the door and gives and gives and gives and then engages me in raw innocence!! Thank you!

Maybe the love can help me with this pain....

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much. Breathing in your pain and breathing out peace and rest and pain-free healing <3

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers