Thursday, May 19, 2011

staying in the moment

Hospice says it takes about 2 weeks to adapt to how they schedule their appointments ...I receive a call in the morning and someone from hospice schedules to come out that same day...it could be for just about anything...whatever I had scheduled..may have to change or we are here at the same time...it's a different way for me to live...I have a Dr. appointment with Dr. Bahador tomorrow (friday) mid day ...it will be interesting to figure out what to wear and how to carry all of this stuff with me...bags...tubing etc. I really want to begin to accept people coming over but I also need to combine it with help...I have the costco trip taken care of for now...

Love to everyone...see you soon

2 comments:

  1. Take as much time and ask for whatever you need <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of love and a big beaming smile! Prema Shanti, Jack

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers