Thursday, May 26, 2011

one foot ...then the other

last post I had mentioned that I need help sending electronics to a recycling company ..the company is called "Gazelle" I heard this is a great place to send back used equipment and be paid for it...I have cameras...old cell phones  etc. I need help from someone who is very savvy with this sort of thing...anyone??? Email me at
theinnerhouse@gmail.com or text me @ 760-707-7610...it would be great to have that project behind me.

Taking breaths ...breathing in every moment of this experience...it's a place that I can't relate to and yet I'm here...I just stay with the breath...experiencing Tonglen for myself and the world...breathe in the pain breathe out peace...breathe in the fear...breathe out peace....breathe in uncertainty breathe out patience...breathe in love breathe out love ...breathe in love breathe out love ...breathe in love breathe out love...and so it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers