Monday, May 16, 2011

delay

I was supposed to have met with the hospice team today...there is a slight delay in organizing from the hospice end of it...I haven't really met my team yet...it's a delay that makes it challenging for me to schedule people to come and visit...I need to stay very flexible...I appreciate the incredible amount of love pouring out offering to help and I do need it...please continue to offer as I may forget to contact you as I adapt to what is happening...I feel every emotion possible and I feel strong and I feel very bizarre...out of body...there is so much I need and yet I don't know what to do next...I will be a bit more organized as the week unfolds...thank you for your patience...I feel so much love and I know I will be cared for just right. I carry my life around in 3 bags...one has my nutrition ...one has my pain medicine and one has the belly tube ( g tube) bag to empty bile from my belly...it's a juggling act that I'm trying to get used to...I'm grateful to be alive and to have the pain managed so much better than it was...there is no comparison...

I feel your healing presence...I welcome your love...have a beautiful night on this full moon ...May we all learn the depth of love from all experiences but particularly the experiences that tests us on all levels.

I don't want to confuse anyone with my email address...someone said my blog has the wrong address: the correct address is...

theinnerhouse@gmail.com...not sure how to fix it or where it is...if someone can let me know I can try to correct it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers