Tuesday, April 14, 2009

...a better day

Dear Friends,

I planned to take a walk today...this morning....Susan came to take the challenge of walking to the end of the driveway and back...I wasn't able to do it...back to the sofa...UGH!!! Too nauseated and tired...

Then...Susan came back and took me to get blood work...my first outing since last Wednesday...slowly...I began to feel more alive...I walked from the car to the lab and back again and then felt stronger and stronger...still slow...I'll take it!!!

I found a great option for nutrition...I was so reluctant to feed my body too many good things...wanting the chemo to work...I don't think anyone really knows for sure about anti-oxidents ...about how to support the body during chemo...I'm going to juice daily through a juice place I trust...the owner had cancer and through juicing he blew the Dr's away with the success of his healing and his stamina during chemo!!! I'm on it!

I have often become very sick from fresh juices made from different health food stores due to bacteria...a real concern for patients going through chemo...I wasn't very confident letting people bring me juices...I have a juicer and a great blender...but it's also tiring to do it myself and the cleaning is crucial and time consuming...after talking to Abdul and his wife Tania...I'm very confident in using their organic fresh juices as a huge part of my healing!

Here is their info.... they said they would help anyone bringing me juice ...choosing the just right juice for me! Right now...GREEN JUICE is the best for me ...

I feel uplifted and excited that I found an option for nutrition...yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Fountain of Youth Juice"
Abdul and Tania
168 N. El Camino Real
Encinitas, Calif 92024

fountainof youthjuice@yahoo.com
760-943-6862

Have a great evening and hopefully I will be able to work a bit on Wednesday with clients...

Sending lots of love to my friend Barbara currently living in Tahoe...going through so much right now...bile duct cancer ...one surgery done...huge surgery coming with chemo and radiation...please send her much love and healing...

Much love to all,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers