Thursday, April 2, 2009

YES!!!

  • I'm teaching at Soul of Yoga /Thursday /April 2 at 5:30 pm

  • I'm teaching at Yoga Vista/ Monday /April 6 at 6:00 pm

  • I'm teaching a private Blend class/private residence/ Tuesday /April 7 at 9:15 am

  • Chemo starts Wednesday April 8 all day/ IP ( belly chemo) first round with 2 more weekly treatments on the following Thursdays...the first 12 days will be rough...each IP monthly chemo will be rough...the others I hear are doable...once I sense the side effects...I'll continue to work!

Remember!!!!

Please do NOT show up to any class or session with any sickness or have been recently exposed to sickness...a simple cold is easy for you and potentially life threatening to me...I can only agree to work with this arrangement!!!

I'm so excited to see you all the next few days...I'm in pain but I can handle it!
Love to you,

Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers