Wednesday, April 29, 2009

If you deliver food...

As a reminder for those of you bringing food...

There will be a cold bag by the front door on days I'm not here or if it's hot out...

  • Please remember to call me the day before 760-707-7610 to confirm that you're dropping off so I can place a bag outside....I won't call back due to time and not feeling so good..just leave a message. If there isn't a bag outside...just leave the food outside and one of us will bring it in shortly..If I'm going to be gone...there will be a bag outside the door with ice...

  • Please don't ring bell or knock in case I'm sleeping...sometimes I may be able to visit but not sure until that day or hour

  • Always list what is in the food ...all ingredients...just to make sure I can have it...it's really important!!

  • Many many loving thanks to those of you bring food...it has been fantastic...

Thank you ongoing to Susan for coordinating this food delivery...I know it's a lot of work and I really appreciate it...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers