Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm really 52...how did that happen?

Many thanks to all of the wonderful birthday wishes and celebrations...

Thank you to Tamara for the shopping card to Ecotopia and the wonderful food! Thank you to Teri for the wonderful top...thank you to my Blend class for your celebratory love...thank you to Danielle and Diana for kidnapping me and taking me on a Ferry ride to Coronado to spend a relaxing day connecting...thank you to Sherry and Danielle from Yoga Vista for your kindness...flowers...bracelet...thank you to Susan for the gift certificate...Thank you to Grace for contributing to the juice fund...thank you to Libby for the wonderful flowers...thank you to Tora for the strawberries and blueberries...thank you to Debra for the drinks...non- alcoholic (darn) hee hee...thank you to so many for the face book well wishes...thank you for the e-cards from so many of you...thank you to my husband for my special card and special book...continued thanks for all of your love!!!!! Thank you to anyone I've forgotten for not being angry with me for forgetting...

I thought I was 51...and THEN...to my surprise...I'm really 52...what the heck...how time flies...

On my way to see Dr. Bahador for my tune up..some Dr. Bahador love...preparing for the BIG chemo tomorrow...

I have had the most wonderful week...feeling great...feeling better than normal...feeling strong and ready to kick this thing right out of me once and for all!!!!

Love to all,
Summer


1 comment:

  1. Sweet Summer...It gives me God Bumps when you are Feeling sooo Great, I am wrapping my arms around you and giving you Big Birthday Hug and Kiss, Lots of love....Suzanna xoxoox HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers