Saturday, April 11, 2009

chemo days

Dear Friends,

WOW...I barely got myself to my computer to write this ...

Wednesday, April 8th around 11am the first IP ( in the belly) was administered ...I did very well ...due to the drug combination...I fell asleep and from that moment on...I was groggy...nauseated and fluish...

I was also given the IV chemo.

Many of you have called and as much as I've wanted to talk to you ...I can barely get to the bathroom and back to the sofa...I have my phone off so I won't know you have called until later...I'll call back or and answer as I can.

Thank you for the wonderful food...it has been perfect!

From what I understand...these strong symptoms may continue through Tuesday...

The next chemo is next Thursday...the symptoms are supposed to be less intense.

Did you hear the rain last night...loved that sound...

Love to you,
Summer

2 comments:

  1. You're a tough cookie, you can do this! Thinking of you all the time - not calling because I figured you'd be down and out for a while. Had a dream about you last night - nothing big, just talking, but you were happy healthy and strong. I'm keeping that image of you in my mind always, knowing that that's YOU! Right now is just a detour. You'll be back on track soon. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "you shall above all things be glad and young.
    For if you're young, whatever life you wear

    it will become you; and if you are glad
    whatever's living will yourself become.."
    -e.e. cummings
    Will see you soon, sunshine.
    Love to you,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers