Monday, April 20, 2009

WEEK off from treatment and Schedule

This week I'm off treatment!

I will be working all week and through Wed of next week...

I'm excited!

Physically, I'm moving very slowly and the only exercise I've had has been gentle walking...still recovering from surgery and the powerful chemo...yet...I feel ready to work...verbally inspire...I'm so happy to be able to even think about it!

Schedule this week:

YOGA

Monday
night 6:00 at Yoga Vista tonight !!!

Thursday
night 5:30 at Soul of Yoga

BLEND
(private class) inquire if interested 760-707-7610

Tues and Thurs morning 9:15

Thank you for not coming if you're sick

Have a great day and I'll see you this week...

Ongoing thanks to those of you bringing food...amazing love in the food you bring...and delicious...

I also had my first "dive" in a hyperbaric chamber...very interesting...had to stop at a certain depth due to pain in my ears...hopefully...I'll get better at it...I had my first lesson from an 8 yr old boy named Carson...his experiences have humbled me...we never know when we're asked to step out and experience life in ways we would have never imagined!

Much love,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers