Saturday, April 18, 2009

taking bigger steps...

Today is truly the best day so far since surgery and chemo...

I have finally felt like reading ...I'm so tired of TV...it's my friend when I'm super sick...I was getting worried when the housewives shows were actually becoming entertaining...don't worry ...it's the drugs...finally...I've come out of my stupor and I actually read outside and felt the sunshine on my body and could actually feel the vitamin D !

I have pain...I have constant discomfort...I'm nauseated most of the time..and yet...I'm doing well...I haven't taken any of the extra meds they told me to take...I only took the anti-nausea that they give you the day of chemo...a 3 day course after the big chemo...then a list of drugs that are supposed to help with this and that...I didn't take any of them...everyone is different...I want to feel what is happening to me and then I can decide what I may need...it's all so interesting...

I'm actually going to experience a hyperbaric chamber on Sunday...a friend is taking me to the place he goes to and we'll see what happens...


The juicing is going great...I LOVE the greens...craving them...check out Abdul and Tonia at " The Fountain of Juice" in Encinitas!!

See you all soon!!!

Don't forget I'm teaching YOGA at YOGA VISTA on Monday night at 6 pm...


Love to you,
Summer

1 comment:

  1. Yay!
    You are so strong. An endless source of inspiration. Go you!
    I share your sentiment about the drugs. I'd much rather know exactly what I'm feeling and where, and deal with the source of the problem if I can, instead of masking it with drugs. If my body's feeling something, there's a reason. I'd much rather feel it and understand it than cover it up.
    Doran and I both send our love!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers