Tuesday, September 14, 2010

each day is better

 Last night...I slept in my own bed for the first time since the hospital ...I felt more comfortable around my belly to be able to lie down without leaning against the sofa back to be able to sleep...A big marker for me...this has happened every time I've had surgery or challenges with my intestines and now I've come to realize that the cancer growth that was happening was causing intense pain...I hadn't felt that before...I can feel the chemo working...I can visualize cancer leaving my body...I can see myself teaching...I can see myself writing my book...I can see myself hiking and dancing and feeling yoga in my body again...I can see myself well...can you feel it??? I can FEEL it!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for healthy today!!!! Yeah for the feeling of love today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers