Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What a day!!!!

I thought yesterday was a huge marker of improvement...but today...wow!!!

Yesterday ...I had this feeling like maybe..just maybe I could drive in my neighborhood and loosen up some more cob webs...it worked...I was shaky and slow but I did it!!

So...today...I was on my way to visit my son at a 1/2 marker between my house and his and at the last minute he couldn't make it...then my friend who owns De La Sole Reflexology in Del Mar had called and invited me for a soothing healing foot love fest and I drove there and cuddled up with her and had the best time!!!

Then...I went and got my car washed...and then...I shopped at Jimbos by myself and then I came home...I was very weak and tired but I'm feeling awesome now...

I have been in this place many times before...not able to function too well and then one day...more and more improvement...WOW!!!

Still in the moment...taking it all in...staying present for all experiences...even the one's that suck big time...today I celebrate the special moments of coming back with the vibrancy that I know so well...

Sharing yet another photo of my son and I ...Easter Sunday...love to all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! What a wonderful post to read. I know how wonderful those small triumphs feel and these photos are amazing!!! I love them! So much joy oozing out of them :))))))))) Love you to pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers