Thursday, September 23, 2010

MUST SELL!!!!

Athena Water IonizerAlkaline Water Filtration System
The website shows this unit for $2,495.00

I purchased my unit from "Herbs and More" in Encinitas for $2,095.00
(a savings of $400)

Due to my financial medical needs to pay bills and living expenses...I MUST SELL!!!!

I purchased my unit on 6/7/10 and it's in pristine condition mildly used...the plastic cover on the front is still on the unit!

I just boxed it up and it's now with Steve at Herbs and More as he has kindly offered to help me sell it!

I'm selling this system for $1,500.00
 (a savings of $995 from website)
 (a savings of $595 from my purchase price)

You will also receive amazing classes and a wealth of support on many levels from Steve who owns Herbs and More!!!

Please contact me at theinnerhouse@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers